Foster Carers in Western Australia

If you are concerned about a child’s wellbeing, contact your local district office during normal business hours, or call Crisis Care after hours on 1800 199 008.

The internet is a useful source of information for out-of-home carers.  This page contains links to Commonwealth, state and territory, and non-government information, supports and services that may be useful to you.

Go to National Support and Services to find out what Commonwealth and non-government support you may be eligible for.

Find the answer to Frequently Asked Questions about Australian Government support.


Western Australian Government reimbursements, information and services for foster carers

Legal Information and assistance

Information to help you raise the children in your care

Information for children and young people in care

Carer supports

Promoting the rights of children who aren’t living with their parents

Information for Indigenous carers and carers of Indigenous children


© Commonwealth of Australia 2014 : Last modified 4/11/2011 4:04 PM